Home of the Timberwolves
Welcome Timberwolf Famlies and the Class of 2023!
(Click on any of the BLUE words to take you directly to that page).
Pride of the Pack Night ~ Monday, February 25, 2019
Pride of the Pack is our annual showcase of activities, athletics and clubs. Staff, Coaches, Teachers, Advisors and Students will be available to share information and answer questions. This event is high recommended and very helpful in making class selection and activity choices while attending WHS.
1) Please check your address on the RJUHSD Boundaries Map to verify your address is within the WHS boundaries.
2) If your address is NOT located within the WHS boundaries you can apply for a District Transfer from January 22nd to February 27th.
3) Freshmen Enrollment Instructions & Information was mailed on February 6, 2019 inclduing your students login informaton to choose classes.
4) Required Documents for enrollment, you must provide copies for our Registrar to keep.
5) Drop COPIES of Enrollment & Required Documents to WHS from February 12th to March 5th (M-F 7:15am to 3:45pm). Enrollment Documents will NOT be accepted in the WHS March 6th through March 11th; bring the Enrollment Documents with you to your schedued Counseling appointment on March 11th. If you miss the March 11th counseling appointment, you can drop Enrollment paperwork off in the WHS starting March 12th. Counselors cannot meet one-on-one until after August 30, 2019 to discuss the Spring term schedule.
Martha Riley Community Library
1501 Pleasant Grove Blvd, Roseville, CA 95747
Roseville Public Library
225 Taylor Street, Roseville, CA 95678
1530 Maidu Drive, Roseville, CA 95661