Woodcreek High School LibraryHours: Monday & Friday 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.Hours: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.Librarian's Hours are 7:00am to 3:00pm M-F (Lunch 10:00-10:30)
Librarian, Megan Blue (916) 771-6565 ext: 4710
The Libray is subject to unexpected closures due to special events
The Library will be CLOSED after school (2:35-4:00) on the following dates:
8-21-18, 9-18-18, 10-16-18, 11-13-18, 12-11-18, 1-15-19, 2-19-19, 3-19-19, 4-9-19 & 5-21-19
THE WHS LIBRARY IS OPEN FOR TEXT BOOK & CHROMEBOOK RETURNS ONLY
MAY 23RD 7:00-3:30
MAY 24TH 7:00 - 3:30
MAY 28TH 7:00 TO 3:30
MAY 29TH 7:00-3:30
MAY 30TH 7:00 - 12:00
MAY 31TH 6:45AM TO 3:30PM
Study Tips & Tutoring
TIPS TO IMPROVE STUDY HABITS:
- Students and parents are encouraged to monitor progress and grades via Home Link.
- Use a daily planner to maintain a daily assignment sheet. This can be kept in the front of a binder and serves as a single, visual reminder of work that needs to be completed. If you are unsure about recording assignments correctly, ask your teacher to initial the planner daily to verify assignments.
- Establish a regular homework time (preferably shortly after school or early in the evening). This develops a routine and reinforces good work habits. Even if there is no homework due the next day, this designated time can be used to study for upcoming tests or work on long-term projects!
- Set specific study goals. Make a realistic check list of what you need to accomplish. Tackle difficult subjects first; then "reward" yourself by working on easier subjects. Be sure to finish one assignment before moving on to the next.
- See your teacher during PACK Period!
- Use Khan Academy for video tutorials and micro-lectures.
TUTORING:The College and Career Center is located inside the Library(916) 771-6565 ext: 4050 (Hours subject to change for special events - please call Mrs. Lott verify).