• Injury

    If a student is injured and has a doctor’s note, a copy needs to be given to the nurse.

    If an injury or any other medical diagnosis that would require a temporary physical education exemption, please check with the nurse. A request form should be filed. It should contain parent/guardian request, diagnosis, doctor's signature, approval from the nurse, counselor, and administrative personnel. 

    Modified Physical Education

    If student can participate in physical education with limitations, please have a physician fill out Modified PE form and return to the nurse.


Last Modified on March 18, 2021