TIPS TO IMPROVE STUDY HABITS
- Students and parents are encouraged to monitor progress and grades via Home Link.
- Use a daily planner to maintain a daily assignment sheet. This can be kept in the front of a binder and serves as a single, visual reminder of work that needs to be completed. If you are unsure about recording assignments correctly, ask your teacher to initial the planner daily to verify assignments.
- Establish a regular homework time (preferably shortly after school or early in the evening). This develops a routine and reinforces good work habits. Even if there is no homework due the next day, this designated time can be used to study for upcoming tests or work on long-term projects!
- Set specific study goals. Make a realistic check list of what you need to accomplish. Tackle difficult subjects first; then "reward" yourself by working on easier subjects. Be sure to finish one assignment before moving on to the next.
- See your teacher during PACK Period!
- Use Khan Academy for video tutorials and micro-lectures.
- Math Tutoring & Additional Support: Click Here
- AP & General Subject Tutoring: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 2:45pm to 4:00pm in the Woodcreek Library