PERSONALITY ASSESSMENTS & COLLEGE SEARCHES
The decision to pick the right career path and/or college may seem daunting! Fortunately, there are various resources available to you (for free!) that will help guide your decisions.
Self-assessments are important because they use your unique skills, interests, and personality traits to choose career paths as good matches for you. Starting these assessments in your Sophomore or Junior year allows you plenty of time to research your results and make a decision about what you want to do after high school.
As if choosing your career path wasn’t hard enough, the decision to choose a college is also quite the task. The College Search Tools provided below should help with that! These tools allow you to input certain criteria (GPA, test scores, location desired, major, etc) and then see a personalized list of schools that fit your needs/wants.
On a mobile device? Click here
Career & Personality Assessments
What You’ll Find
- Free service that uses personality assessments to match students to career fields
- Create an account so that you can go back and access your test results anytime
- Click on “Assess Yourself” to access the various assessments
- Take a free Career Assessment (choose from quick or in-depth assessments)
- Browse Careers and Programs
- Website with various resources including career-planning and personality assessments
- Click on “Career Planning” and then “Find Careers” for career assessments
- 60-question Interest Profiler assessment that links your results to various career options
- 64-question personality test that will help you understand your learning and communication styles
- Will match you with careers based on your results
- Includes an Interest Profiler assessment, as well as a Career Search tool
College Search Tools