Attendance OfficeThe Attendance office is regulated and audited by the State of California ~ All absences (Including early dismissal & late arrivals) MUST go through the Attendance Office. Please allow 30 miuntes to process your request. Students are responsible for picking up thier passes.
- Students are responsbile for picking up their attendance pass to leave campus.
- Attendance Passes will NOT be delivered to their class.
- Students pick up their attendance pass in the Attendance office before school, during passing period or during lunch.
⇒ To speak to the Attendance Clerk call (916) 771-6565 - Press option 1 then Choose Option 2
⇒ For Early Dismissal or Late Arrival call (916) 771-6565 - press option 1 then Choose Option 2
⇒ For an ALL DAY absence call (916) 771-6565 Press Option 1 then Choose Option 1
⇒ Check your studnets attendance record and set up weekly reminders in Homelink (Aeries)
What do I do if my child is absent all day?
Preferred Option: Send a note with your child the day they return and have them drop it off at the attendance window
Option #2: Call the Attendance Office (916) 771-6565 Press Option 1, then choose option 1 again.
What do I do if my child is arriving late?
Preferred Option: Send a note with your child. When they arrive, have them check in at the attendance office prior to attending class
Option #2: Call the Attendance Office (916) 771-6565 Press Option 1, then choose option 2.
Option #3: Walk into the attendance office with your child to check them in
What do I do if my child is leaving early?
Preferred Option: Send a note with your child in the morning and have them take it to the attendance office to pick up an early dismissal slip before class, during break or lunch
Option #2: Call the Attendance Office* at least one hour prior to the time they need to leave class.
Option #3: Come in to the Attendance Office to sign your child out. It could take up to ½ hour for us to dismiss students from a class. (i.e.; break/lunch, P.E. class and class testing) We are unable to retrieve students from class after 2:20 p.m.
What do I do if my child is sick at school?
If you receive a phone call/text message from your child stating they are sick, please have your child report to the school nurse immediately. The nurse will check them out to go home if necessary
*When calling the Attendance Office;
Please leave the following information;
child’s first and last name
spelling of the last name
date of absence or time of release time
phone numberAttendance Policies
- Absences must be cleared within 3 days or a student will recieve detention.
- This detention will not be excused even if a note is sent home by a parent on the fourth day.
- Absences must be cleared within 10 days or the absence will be recorded as a cut on their attenance records.
- Up to 10 days of absences may be cleared by a parent or guardian.
- After 10 days, a doctor's note or court documents must be provided to excuse an absence (this is a district policy).