Attendance OfficeCheck your student's Attendance Record CLICK HEREAttendance Policies
- Absences must be cleared within 3 days or a student will recieve detention.
- This detention will not be excused even if a note is sent home by a parent on the fourth day.
- Absences must be cleared within 10 days or the absence will be recorded as a cut on their attenance records.
- Up to 10 days of absences may be cleared by a parent or guardian.
- After 10 days, a doctor's note or court documents must be provided to excuse an absence (this is a district policy).