Welcome to Education Services! Our mission is to provide the best possible support and resources to all served by the Roseville Joint Union High School District.
Education Services is responsible for all of the professional working relationships, processes and policies of the district's learning delivery system, including:
- Development, monitoring, and continuous improvement of the district's curriculum
- Student achievement and learning processes and applied learning activities, student performance standards, and research-based instructional practices/accountability.
- Development and monitoring of district academic innovations and grants, such as: International Baccalaureate, Advanced Placement, IB Career Certification, UC/AG courses, Seal of Biliteracy, Advancement Via Individual Determination, Project Lead the Way, Credit Recovery, Partnership Academies, Career Technical Education Programs of Study, articulation agreements, and concurrent graduation requirement options.
- Professional development training for district teachers and support staff
- Maintenance and reporting of Local Control Accountability Plan (LCAP), Consolidated Application and Reporting System (CARS), Local Education Agency Plan (LEAP), and Single School Plans for Student Accountability (SSPSA).
- Assessment and evaluation processes including the California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP), the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) program, American College Testing (ACT) program, Advanced Placement (AP), Early Assessment Program (EAP), the California State University English Placement Test (EPT) and Entry Level Mathematics (ELM) testing programs.
- Leadership and management of the district's Curriculum and Instruction Leadership Team (CILT), Content Teacher Leaders, and special projects focused on improving and supporting curriculum and instruction.
- Maintenance and reporting of student data and information California Basic Education Data System (CBEDS), Civil Rights Data Collection (CRDC), California Longitudinal Pupil Achievement Data System (CALPADS), and Perkins Grant.
- Monitor and manage student data and assessment technology: Illuminate, Aeries, Blackboard and Google Apps.
- Course development and adoption articulation with external agencies such as; NCAA, UC A-G, Independent Program, Credit Recovery.
- Management of Instructional Materials in accordance with California Education Code, including textbooks and technology.
Please contact us for any questions pertaining to these components of the learning delivery system.
Roseville Joint Union High School District
1750 Cirby Way
Roseville, CA 95661
Jess BorjonDeputy SuperintendentEducation Services
Administrative Secretary III
Administrative Secretary III
email@example.comJohn BeckerExecutive DirectorStudent Engagement
firstname.lastname@example.orgValarie BuckinghamDirector of Curriculum and InstructionHumanities
email@example.comMike FischerDirector of Curriculum and InstructionSTEMShane WaggonerDirector of Curriculum and InstructionAssessment / CTEMarie Criste
CoordinatorWork Based Learning, Districtwide
Next Generation ScienceStandards Team Leader