Finals: Wednesday, December 19th (3rd / 4th) from 7:45am to 12:05pm and Thursday, December 20th (1st / 2nd) from 7:45am to 12:05pm. The WHS office will be CLOSED on Wednesday, December 19th from 12:15pm to 1:30pm.
No School: Winter Break is Friday, December 21st through Monday, January 7th. Student return Tuesday, January 8th for an R & D Day (7:45 to 1:47pm).
Textbooks for Spring 2019 semester: Please arrive during your classes designated time. Students must have their ID card to check out books. These dates are for textbooks only. If you have any questions, please contact Megan Blue, Librarian email@example.com
January 3rd from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. for Freshman.
January 3rd from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m. for Sophomores.
January 4th from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. for Juniors.
January 4th from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m. for Seniors.
Official Spring 2019 Schedules will be available in Homelink after 4:00pm on Monday, January 7, 2019, this is the schedule that you will follow when you return to school Tuesday, January 8, 2019 for an R & D Day (7:45-1:47).
- Counselors will NOT be available for Spring schedule changes i.e. Teacher or Lunch Changes, dropping a class or Elective changes.
- Counselors will be available for Spring schedule issues; i.e: level Change, Repeated classes, missing class, etc.
- Counselors sign-up sheet will be available after January 22, 2019 to discuss & answer questions regarding the 2019-2020 school year.
- AP Class Drop process; students signed a contract so you will need to complete the 4 following steps.
- Talk with your Counselor
- Talk to the AP Teacher
- Talk to the AP Coordinator – Mrs. Gina Snider (room 419)
- Talk to your Assistant Principal
College related questions can be answered by Mrs. Lott in the Career Center located in Library.
Transcript related questions can be answered by Mrs. Hollingshead in Student Services located in Attendance.
NCAA / CIF related questions can be answered by Mrs. Becker in the Assistant Principal’s Office.
Chromebook issues & questions can be answered by Mrs. Blue in the Library.
Seniors: Your Online Personal Finance Course is a graduation requirement; log into your Blackboad account to complete this Graduation requirement.
Anxiety and Depression Management Classes at WHS
WHS 2018-2019 Events at a glance
WHS Calendar of Events
RJUHSD 2018-2019 Calendar
Emergency Response Procedures
Pack Period Expectations ~ Pack Period is typically Tuesday - Friday
Student Handbook Highlight
Technology & The Woodcreek Way
Attendance Procedures Arriving late, leaving early or all day absence?