Everything you need to know to register your 9th Grader
Welcome Parents - your future Freshman will be Antelope High School's 13th incoming Freshman Class! Your family is joining our Titan family full of spirit and traditions, welcome! Below is the information you need to register your student and to select classes for the 2020-21 school year.
1. Review the following documents: Elective Showcase and Registration Night information
Elective Showcase information (Monday February 3, 5:30-7:30)
Registration Night information (Wednesday February 19, 4:00-6:30)
2. Instructions on how to complete the online enrollment process, please read before beginning.
3. Must have items for Registration Night Tuesday, February 19th 4:00 p.m - 6:30 p.m.
Registration night will be held in the Library
4. New Immunization requirements, effective July 1, 2019 please read carefully.
5. Link to complete online enrollment https://rosevillejuhsd.asp.aeries.net/air/
6. Our 2020-21 Program Planning Guide will be coming soon to learn about classes for your freshman.
7. The Course Selection Sheet will be available to download and bring to registration night after February 3rd when our counselors visit our feeder district Dry Creek Elementary SD. Please check back to download after February 3rd.
For important dates and upcoming events for our incoming Freshman registration please click here.