Wolf Pack Days is optional for Parents to attend.
Wolf Pack Days should only take approximately 30 minutes to complete.
Class Schedules will be available in HOMELINK after 4:00pm on August 5, 2019
Freshmen Wolf Pack Day is Thursday, August 1, 2019
Freshmen with last names from:
A-E arrive between 8:00am-9:00am
F-L arrive between 9:00am-10:00am
M-R arrive between 10:00am-11:00am
S-Z arrive between 11:00am-12:00pm
Freshmen Orientation will be the first day of school ~ August 8, 2019 > CLICK HERE
Sophomore Wolf Pack Day is Friday, August 2, 2019
Sophomores with last names from:
A-D arrive between 8:00am-9:00am
E-K arrive between 9:00am-10:00am
L-Q arrive between 10:00am-11:00am
R-Z arrive between 11:00am-12:00pm
Junior & Senior Wolf Pack Day is Monday, August 5, 2019
Juniors arrive between 8:00am-10:30am
Seniors arrive between 10:30am-12:00pm
First Day of School 2018-2019 is Thursday, August 8, 2019
Schedule ~ ALL students dismissed at 2:35pm
Rally the 1st day of school, wear your class colors!
Freshmen = Yellow Sophomore = Green, Juniors = Purple & Seniors = Pink .
What happens at Wolfpack Days....
1) Students will pick up their official class schedule including Campus Map to locate their classrooms.
2) Students will get their official WHS Student ID (students are required to carry their School ID during school hours & events)
4) Students can purchase PE clothes, Yearbook, Planner, All Access Pass (which includes Free Admission to all regular season WHS home games (football, volleyball, wrestling and basketball - girls and boys)! Excludes playoffs and tournaments. Discount tickets to the Homecoming and Aurora Borealis dances (save $3 per ticket)! And FREE Admission to select ASB sponsored events (Powder Puff, Night on the Quad, etc.). CASH OR CHECKS ACCEPTED (CHECKS PAYABLE TO WHS).
Picture/ID Make-up Day: Monday, September 16, 2019
This is the ONLY picture make-up day, if you do not get your photo taken at Wolf Pack Day or Picture Make-Up day you will NOT apprear in the WHS Yearbook. ID cards can be issued in the Assistant Principal's Office after 9/23/19
If you're unable to attend ANY of the Wolf Pack Days; students will need to complete the following after school starts on August 8, 2019.
- Purchase PE clothes at the finance window (7:15am - 3:30pm).
- Purchase a yearbook online HERE (optional).
- Purchase an All Access Pass at the finance window (optional).
- Get school photos taken (Picture Make-Up Day - 9/16/19
- Get Student ID Photo taken (Picture Make-Up Day - 9/16/19
Freshmen Guidance Counselor: Mr. Jim Alstot email@example.com
Guidance Counselors' Assistant: Sandy Alexiou firstname.lastname@example.org