- Enroll online with AIR (Aeries Internet Registration)- click submit then print, sign the last page and submit all pages with Required Documents.
- Required Documents for enrollment: *
- Mortgage Statement or Rental Agreement--Must display parent/guardian name, residence address, current date (or month-to-month continuation if lease). Lease must also be signed by both landlord and tenant.**
- City of Roseville or PG&E utility bill
- Academic Transcript if your student has previously attended high school
- Medical or State record of Student Immunizations. (See Required Immunizations for complete information)
- Copy of Student IEP or 504 (if applicable)
- Course Request Sheet your student’s grade level Print, complete & sign (see below)
*Please provide COPIES of all required documents—they will remain with the student record
THE OFFICE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE COPIES OF ENROLLMENT DOCUMENTS
** If the parent/guardian name are not on the Mortgage or Lease, you may need to complete a Shared Residency Affidavit. Please contact the registrar for more information.
Course Request Sheet 2020--2021 (Choosing your classes) For Couse descriptions view the Course Catalog
FINAL STEP: DURING SCHOOL CLOSURE PLEASE SCAN AND EMAIL ALL DOCUMENTS TO THE REGISTRAR AT MPIECZYNSKI@RJUHSD.US
You may drop off the required documents for Enrollment/Registration in the Woodcreek High School front office Monday through Friday, 7:15 a.m.-3:45 p.m. Be prepared to verify your identification with a state issued photo ID.