Degrees and Certifications:
1.What specific classes do you teach?
Physiology, CP Bio, and AP Bio.
2. Do you currently advise any clubs or coach any sports?
I advise GBHS Food bank, Stronger Than Cancer, Plot Twist, Club of the Month, Helping Hand, and Premed.
3. What are your after school hobbies?
I enjoy reading, painting, crocheting, and hanging out with my cat.
4. Do you have any kids?
5. Do you have any pets? If so how many and what breed are they?
I have a cat named Chingu, who's a Calico.
6. What was your favorite class when you were in high school?
I loved my Physics class, just because the teacher was amazing.
7. When you were in school what did you think your future job would be?
I thought I'd be a Vet, until I realized I'm not taking care of the cute animals, but the sick and injured ones.
8. What inspired you to become a teacher?
I enjoy working with teenagers and watching as they break from their groups and become individuals. I help them along the way.
9. What is your favorite part of your job? What is your least favorite?
I love watching students change and "light up" when they learn something, as well as seeing them everyday. I don't care for grading or classes that don't get along.
10. Do you have an interesting story or fact about yourself that you would be comfortable sharing?
Once, on a whim, I went skydiving. My friends and I talked about it for roughly five minutes before we actually did it.
11. If you had to use three words to describe yourself what would they be?
Smart, sassy, and funny.