Degrees and Certifications:
1. What specific classes do you teach?
2. Do you currently advise any clubs or coach and sports?
Not at this time.
3. What are your after school hobbies?
Hanging out with my family, hiking, camping, riding my motorcycle.
4. Do you have any kids?
Yes! Avary - 7, Katie - 5, Rylee - 4.
5. Do you have any pets? If so, what are their names and breed?
6. What was your favorite class when you were in high school?
7. When you were in school what did you think your future job would be?
8. What inspired you to be a teacher?
I struggled as a student, and after figuring out how to find success in academia I wanted to support others who may need additional support to find success.
9. What is your favorite part of your job? What is your least favorite?
Favorite: Interacting with and supporting students.
Least Favorite: computer time!
10. Do you have an interesting story or fact about yourself that you would be comfortable in sharing?
Hmmm... I'm really not very interesting!
11. If you had to use three words to describe yourself what would they be?
Kind, dedicated, faithful.