Degrees and Certifications:
1. What specific classes do you teach?
World History and Military History.
2. Do you currently advise any clubs or coach and sports?
Servicemen's Support Club.
3. What are your after school hobbies?
Rod Building, baking, cooking, BBQing, eating, hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, biking, weight lifting, and watching college football.
4. Do you have any kids?
Danielle (33), Dane (19), Parker (17), Hunter (15), Hannah 15.
5. Do you have any pets? If so, what are their names and breed?
Burney; lab/pointer Morty; Long-haired dachshund Mindy; Long-haired dachshund Daisy: lop
6. What was your favorite class when you were in high school?
P.E., Lunch, and 7-11.
7. When you were in school what did you think your future job would be?
8. What inspired you to be a teacher?
A military instructor told me that I was a natural and my Mor-Far (Grandfather) was an educator.
9. What is your favorite part of your job? What is your least favorite?
I like watching the can't become a can.
Bureaucracy, or when education gets in the way of education.
10. Do you have an interesting story or fact about yourself that you would be comfortable in sharing?
I have at least 10 stupid things I did that should have killed me but didn't. Only my students get to hear any of these.
11. If you had to use three words to describe yourself what would they be?
Competent, caring, demanding.