Degrees and Certifications:
1. What specific classes do you teach?
Integrated Math 2 and AP Statistics.
2. Do you currently advise any clubs or coach and sports?
3. What are your after school hobbies?
Spending time with my kids, running, and reading.
4. Do you have any kids?
Two children: Audrey (5 years old) and Nathan (1 year old).
5. Do you have any pets? If so, what are their names and breed?
6. What was your favorite class when you were in high school?
7. When you were in school what did you think your future job would be?
Pediatrician or teacher.
8. What inspired you to be a teacher?
My father, grandfather, two uncles, and aunt were are all teachers. It was tradition! But seriously, my high school chemistry inspired me with his teaching style and passion for helping students learn.
9. What is your favorite part of your job? What is your least favorite?
Best: Watching students persevere through a problem and seeing the look on their face when they accomplished the task!
10. Do you have an interesting story or fact about yourself that you would be comfortable in sharing?
Played college basketball at UC Irvine.