Degrees and Certifications:
1. What specific classes do you teach?
Spanish 1 and AP Spanish.
2. Do you currently advise any clubs or coach and sports?
Key Club Advisor and Spanish Club Advisor.
3. What are your after school hobbies?
Playing with my kids, going to the park, and watching Spanish soap opera.
4. Do you have any kids?
I have 3 kids; Elizabeth - 4 years (twin, girl), Emory - 4 years (twin, boy), and Daniel - <1 year.
5. Do you have any pets? If so, what are their names and breed?
Gold Retriever named Romeo.
6. What was your favorite class when you were in high school?
Band, math, and Spanish.
7. When you were in school what did you think your future job would be?
High School Spanish Teacher.
8. What inspired you to be a teacher?
A really bad Spanish 1 teacher my freshman year - I thought/knew I could do better!
9. What is your favorite part of your job? What is your least favorite?
I love the students. I hate grading.
10. Do you have an interesting story or fact about yourself that you would be comfortable in sharing?
I spent a year abroad to Brazil through Rotary Club when I was 16. I became fluent in Portuguese while there. Spanish is actually my 3rd language.
11. If you had to use three words to describe yourself what would they be?
Enthusiastic, caring, dedicated.