Degrees and Certifications:
1. What specific classes do you teach?
Math; IM1, IM2, IM3.
2. Do you currently advise any clubs or coach and sports?
Football Coach (retired) Club Adviser: Fishing Club After School Math Lab.
3. What are your after school hobbies?
Traveling, Boating, Fishing, BBQ Contests, Abstract Painting, Bowling, Golf, and Poker.
4. Do you have any kids?
Brad (24) and Kristin (23)
5. Do you have any pets? If so, what are their names and breed?
Abby is a 3-year-old Brittany Spaniel.
6. What was your favorite class when you were in high school?
Math, of course.
7. When you were in school what did you think your future job would be?
I though I would be rich by now. HA!
8. What inspired you to be a teacher?
I wanted a career that, if I won the lottery, I wouldn't quit my job. I can honestly say that I would never leave teaching voluntarily. The kids keep me young. I love being with them and watching them grow up.
9. What is your favorite part of your job? What is your least favorite?
My favorite part of being a teacher is sharing the knowledge of math with students and making them feel smart. My least favorite is grading papers.
10. Do you have an interesting story or fact about yourself that you would be comfortable in sharing?
You may, or may not, know the name: Jaime Escalante. When I attended CSUS, I was his student teacher at Hiram Johnson HS. A movie was made about him called: Stand and Deliver.
11. If you had to use three words to describe yourself what would they be?
Loving, devoted, caring.