Degrees and Certifications:
1. What specific classes do you teach?
CP bio, Fish and Wildlife.
2. Do you currently advise any clubs or coach any sports?
Sportsman's Club and Trapshooting Team.
3. What are your after school hobbies?
Fishing, hunting, cooking, gardening, and just being outside.
4. Do you have any kids? If so, how many and what are their names and ages?
I have three kids; Phillip (31), Carissa (29), and Graham (17).
5. What was your favorite class when you were in high school?
I enjoyed Biology.
6. When you were in school what did you think your future job would be?
I thought I would either be a Park Ranger or a Game Warden.
7. What inspired you to become a teacher?
Other teachers and coaches, I wanted to make a positive difference.
8. What is your favorite part of your job? What is your least favorite?
I try to focus only on the positives.
9. Do you have an interesting story or fact about yourself that you would be interested in sharing?
I worked in Alaska as a rafting, fishing, and wilderness guide for eight summers.
10. If you had to use three words to describe yourself what would they be?
Friendly, positive, and genuine.