Degrees and Certifications:
1. What specific classes do you teach?
Since I'm a counselor, I don't teach any classes, but I put together information nights with the other counselors.
2. Do you currently advise any clubs or coach any sports?
Not at the moment.
3. What are your after school hobbies?
I'm an outdoor person, so I enjoy hiking and biking, but a good book is always welcome too!
4. Do you have any kids? If so, how many and what are their names and ages?
I have three kids; Chris (27), Danny (25), and Lisa (21).
5. Do you have any pets? If so, what are their names and what breed are they?
I have a grand-dog.
6. What was your favorite class when you were in high school?
I was in my school's jazz band, and that was easily my favorite class period.
7. When you were in school what did you think your future job would be?
I knew I was going to be in a field where I would help people. I had originally thought that would be something along the lines of recreational therapy.
8. What inspired you to become a counselor?
When I was in school I didn't have a counselor that encouraged and helped me. I wanted to be the person that did that for students.
9. What is your favorite part of your job? What is your least favorite?
I love working and talking with students. That's the whole reason why I'm here. I dislike all the paperwork, but mostly because I do it during my personal time so I can have time for students who need it.
10. Do you have an interesting story or fact about yourself that you would be comfortable sharing?
11. If you had to use three words to describe yourself what would they be?
Compassionate, thoughtful, and sincere.