District RetireesThe Roseville Joint Union High School District offers employees the option of continuing existing District-enrolled health benefit plans into retirement. Retirees are responsible for the full premium cost of their plan.Early Retirees (under 65) who discontinue their medical coverage cannot re-enroll later. Medicare retirees who terminate their medical plan have a one-time option to re-enroll in a SIG medical plan during a subsequent open enrollment within three (3) years from the date of retirement. Retirees who discontinue dental or vision coverage will not be allowed to re-enroll later.
Retiree Health Benefit Workshop Presentation - January 2022
Early Retirees Medical Plans 2022-23
Kaiser:Sutter Health Plus:
- Sutter High Deductible HMO (HSA eligible) Deductible: $2,500 Ind./$2,800 Ind. Family Mbr./$5,000 Family
- Sutter Mid High Deductible HMO (HSA eligible) Deductible: $1,500 Ind./$2,800 Ind. Family Mbr./$3,000 Family
- Sutter HMO
Western Health Advantage:
- Western High Deductible HMO (HSA eligible) Deductible: $2,800 Ind./$2,800 Ind. Family Mbr./$5,600 Family
- Western Mid High Deductible HMO (HSA eligible) Deductible: $1,800 Ind./$2,800 Ind. Family Mbr./$3,600 Famiy
- Western HMO
Full Plan Summaries of Benefits & Coverage (SBC's) for above Kaiser, Sutter Health and Western Health plans*If an Early Retiree (under age 65) moves out of state or out of the service area, the only available medical insurance option is a Blue Shield plan, available only in this circumstance.Blue Shield Enrollment Form
Medicare Retirees Medical Plans 2022-23
- Kaiser Senior Advantage HMO 602214B
- Kaiser Senior Advantage HMO 600559E $25 w Chiro & Optical
- Kaiser Enrollment Form
- United Health Care Medicare Advantage PPO (2022)
- United Health Care Enrollment Form (2022)
Please be advised that United Health Care Open Enrollment will take place in the Fall, with an effective date of January 1. If you have any questions about this special enrollment, please contact SIG at 800-442-4199.
Delta Dental PPO: Delta Dental PlanVSP Vision Care: VSP PlanPLEASE NOTE: Retirees who discontinue dental or vision coverage will not be able to re-enroll later.
If you would like more information regarding our Retiree plan details and costs, please contact Susan Pierson, Benefits Coordinator, at (916) 782-6565 Ext. 1028 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org