Parents and 2017 Graduates; please check this page regularly to get up to date information
Events, Prices and Locations are subject to change)
GRADUATION CERMONY: Friday, June 2, 2017 at 7:00 P.M.
1) WHS Stadium ~ Gates open at 6:00pm and CLOSE at 7:00pm Sharp!
is limited ~ Please carpool (Additional Parking in the Roseville Aquatics Parking lot & across the street at McAnally Drive & Woodcreek Oaks Blvd). There are only 9 designated Handicap parking spaces in the WHS main parking lot.
3) If you have any questions regarding Graduation please contact: Mrs. Becker by email at email@example.com
4) Graduation Individual Pictures (hand shake while receiving diploma at Graduation) http://events.lifetouch.com (Available approximately 2 weeks after graduation) Lifetouch (916) 535-7797
5) NO outside food or drinks, NO coolers/ice chests, thermoses, NO lawn chairs/folding chairs, NO pop-up's, No noisemakers, No signs/posters and No balloons.
6) WHS is a Alcohol and Tobacco FREE zone (including Vapor Pens & e cigarettes).
7) Please be respectful of all guests.
Graduation Regalia and Recognition at Woodcreek High School CLICK HERE
1) Graduating Students MUST arrive by 6:10pm and report to the gym. Do not wear your cap/gown, bring it with you as you will be checked for appropriate attire.
2) Dress Code for Graduating Girls - No spike heels, No flip flops (Rubber/Old Navy type), No tennis/athletic shoes, No Shorts or Tank Tops, No Jeans (Girls should wear dresses, dress skirts or nice slacks with nice blouse). *Keep in mind your heel height, you will be walking on grass and to/from the gym to the stadium. If you have any questions regarding your outfit ask Mrs. Rood or Mrs. Bell during graduation practice.
3) Dress Code for Graduating Boys - No tennis/athletic shoes , No flip flops, No shorts, No tank tops, No Jeans (Boys should wear nice slacks/pants & nice shirt with collar; dress shoes w/socks are preferred and a tie is optional).
4) After Graduation Ceremony, Graduates (only) will need to pick up their actual diploma at the outside attendance office windows. Be sure to have all of your fines cleared. You can check to see if you owe fines in Homelink or outside the attendance windows. If you're unable to stay and pick up your diploma, the WHS office will be open until Jun 7th at 3:45pm.
5) NOTHING allowed on Gowns or Hats - NO writing, decorations, flowers, pins, buttons, leis or any distinguishing accessories.
6) Graduates leave your cell phone and any valuables with your family.
7) Sunglasses when seated are permitted but NOT permitted during processional or while on platform receiving diploma.
TICKETS: Will be distributed to the graduates during cap/gown distribution on May 31, 2017
1) Each graduate receives a total of 10 admissions (4 Wristbands; on the field and 6 General
Admission; in the bleachers). ALL ADMISSIONS ARE FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE. Wristbands must be used for the VIP section or Special Needs section, both on the field. Everyone that gains access to the field either in the VIP section or Special Needs section must have a wristband.
2) VIP Wristbands sit behind the graduating class in a folding chair on the turf or people needing the Special Needs section must have a wristband. (Gate entrance near Trailee Court / Woodcreek Oaks Blvd). One family member may choose to sit with their elderly/special needs person and must have a wristband.
3) General Admission is
in the bleachers (home side) Ticket holders enter through the main gate.
tickets/wristbands are not available ~ Students can ask friends for extra
5) All guests, except babies (1 year old or under), must have a ticket or
wristband for entry
6) Wheelchair/Walker access is available in the bleachers.
7) Special Needs Seating: is available on the field . Anyone sitting in the special needs section on the field will need to wear a wristband to sit in this section along with 1 escort if they choose, their escort must also have a wristband. Wheelchairs, walkers and mobility scooters are allowed on the turf field to access the Special Needs section.
8) Girls will be seated on the right and boys will be seated on the left (their backs are to home side bleachers) view map below
MANDATORY Graduation Practice: Friday, June 2, 2017 begins immediately after senior breakfast at 8:30AM (Practice takes approx. 2 hours)
1) Do not schedule hair appointments, lunch dates or anything else before 11:30am.
2) ALL Grads must attend the Mandatory Graduation practice to participate in the Graduation Ceremony.
3) Those that do not attend practice will not be able to participate in the graduation ceremony. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Graduation Announcement you ordered through Jostens -Distributed on: Wednesday, April 19, 2017
Cap/Gown/Tassel you ordered through Jostens (& Graduation Tickets) Distributed on : * Wednesday, May 31, 2017 in the Gym during break.
Graduation Survey for Seniors: Each year, we conduct a Senior Graduation Survey
that tells us where our Seniors are headed for next year, whether it’s
college or not. The results from the survey are compiled in a report and sent
to the District Office. ALL SENIORS MUST TAKE THE SURVEY. The survey is online
at: tinyurl.com/woodcreek2017. * Please
make sure to take the survey by Tuesday, May 30th so you can pick up
your cap & gown. See Mrs. Lott with any questions!
Schedule a NO Sitting Fee appointment by calling (916) 535-7797 and leave a message for someone to call you back to book your appointment. (No sitting fee appointments will only take 3 head shots and do not get to choose their portrait that will appear in the WHS Yearbook).
Appointments start in June 1, 2016 and students MUST have an appointment scheduled by October 1st! Your in office appointment can be after October 1st but you MUST call or go online by October 1st to get your appointment set up.
Seniors who want their
senior portrait in the WHS Yearbook MUST make an appointment with Prestige.
You can have any
photographer take additional photos for you.
7916 Alta Sunrise
Citrus Heights, CA.
1) Yearbook Sales: Start in August (during Wolf Pack Days) and ends March 17, 2017. EXTRA BOOKS will NOT be ordered.
2) Yearbooks will be distributed May 25, 2017 prior to Senior Picnic
4) Jostens Representative (916) 989-3909 Bryan Durda
6) Senior Class 2017 Photo will be taken Monday, October 17, 2016
8) Yearbook Price: 8-3 to 10-14 = $80, 10-15 to 12-30 = $90 and 12-31 to 3-17 = $100
Senior Breakfast: June 2, 2017 (optional) 8:30am in the WHS Cafeteria ~ Free food!
Senior Meeting: Fall 2015 = Monday, October 17, 2016 11:30am, Theatre & Senior Class (2017) group photo in Stadium - WEAR PINK!
If you are unable to attend the Fall Senior Meeting, see Mrs. Becker in the Assistant Principal's office after the meeting dates and click hereto view the short slide show..
Senior Survivor: Thursday, April 20th, Wednesday, April 26th, Thursday, April 27th 7:45-9:45am, Big Gym
Senior AMA (Academic Merit Awards): Monday, April 24, 2017, 7:30pm, Large Gym, Reception immediately following
Thursday, May 25, 2017. Permission slips are due to Mrs. Becker no later than Friday, May 19th. Click here
for the permission slip and rules. Forms are due no later than 3:45pm on Friday, May 19th.
Senior Class Advisors: John Hildebrand firstname.lastname@example.org & Lori Ann Donnell email@example.com
Senior Ball: Saturday, April 29, 2017 - CLICK HERE
Serrano Country Club
5005 Serrano Pkwy, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
Final Transcript Request Forms will be handed out to
seniors on April 19, 2017 at the Spring Senior Meeting, additional forms will be
available at Student Services in the attendance office. Mrs. Veronica Hollingshead firstname.lastname@example.org
Seniors: If you have not completed the
Personal Finance course do so now!
This is a graduation requirement and you must pass with 70% or higher or you will need to retake the course.
Please contact your counselor if you have
questions regarding this graduation requirement. Seniors will not be allowed to purchase Senior Ball
Tickets, participate in Senior Survivor nor attend Senior Picnic until the
personal finance course is completed.
Please do not contact Woodcreek High School - this is NOT a school event.