• If your student is living with individuals such as relatives or non-relatives other than their parents in our attendance area:

    A Caregiver Affidavit Form is required AND the current caregiver must submit a copy of their driver's license reflecting the address listed on all registration information given.

    If parents and student are living with relatives/friends in our attendance area:

    A Shared Residence Affidavit Packet and all required copies of documents explained in this packet from all parties must be submitted for enrollment. (All Shared Residence Affidavits may be verified by the RJUHSD School Resource Law Enforcement Officer.)