Inter-District Transfer Procedures
1. The first step in this process is the student must obtain an Inter-District Release from the district in which they reside. Please contact that district office for instructions on how to proceed with the Inter-District Release.
Surrounding districts to Roseville Joint Union High School District
Center Unified Sch. Dist.
8408 Watt Ave.
Antelope, CA 95843
(916) 338-6400Folsom Cordova Unified Sch. Dist.
125 East Bidwell St.
Folsom, CA 95630
(916) 355-1100Rocklin Unified Sch. Dist.
2615 Sierra Meadows Dr.
Rocklin, CA 95677
San Juan Unified Sch. Dist.
3738 Walnut Ave.
Carmichael, CA 95608
(916) 971-7700Twin Rivers Unified Sch. Dist.
5115 Dudley Blvd.
McClellan, CA 95652
(916) 566-1600Western Placer Unified Sch. Dist.
600 6th St. 4th Floor
Lincoln, CA 95648
2. Once the release has been approved from your home district please contact the Roseville Joint Union High School District Office at 916-786-2051, located at 1750 Cirby Way, Roseville, CA 95661 for further information on how to finish the process of your inter-district transfer. You must have approved permission from the Roseville Joint UHSD to attend Antelope High School.
3. All Inter-District students attending Antelope High School must meet the following requirements:
- Must have a minimum 2.0 grade point average with no D or F grades
- Good Attendance, no excessive tardiness or un-excused absences
- An exemplary discipline record and
- Participate in extracurricular activities