Inter-District Transfer Procedures

  • 1. The first step in this process is the student must obtain an Inter-District Release from the district in which they reside. Please contact that district office for instructions on how to proceed with the Inter-District Release.

    Surrounding districts to Roseville Joint Union High School District
  • Center Unified Sch. Dist.
    8408 Watt Ave.
    Antelope, CA 95843
    (916) 338-6400
    Folsom Cordova Unified Sch. Dist.
    125 East Bidwell St.
    Folsom, CA 95630
    (916) 355-1100
    Rocklin Unified Sch. Dist.
    2615 Sierra Meadows Dr.
    Rocklin, CA 95677
    (916) 624-2428 
  • San Juan Unified Sch. Dist.
    3738 Walnut Ave.
    Carmichael, CA 95608
    (916) 971-7700
    Twin Rivers Unified Sch. Dist.
    5115 Dudley Blvd.
    McClellan, CA 95652
    (916) 566-1600
    Western Placer Unified Sch. Dist.
    600 6th St. 4th Floor
    Lincoln, CA 95648
    (916) 645-6350 
  • 2. Once the release has been approved from your home district please contact the Roseville Joint Union High School District Office at 916-786-2051, located at 1750 Cirby Way, Roseville, CA 95661 for further information on how to finish the process of your inter-district transfer. You must have approved permission from the Roseville Joint UHSD to attend Antelope High School.

    3. All Inter-District students attending Antelope High School must meet the following requirements:
    • Must have a minimum 2.0 grade point average with no D or F grades
    • Good Attendance, no excessive tardiness or un-excused absences
    • An exemplary discipline record and
    • Participate in extracurricular activities