Inter-District Transfer Procedures
1. The first step in this process is the student must obtain an Inter-District Release from the district in which they reside. Please contact that district office for instructions on how to proceed with the Inter-District Release.
Surrounding districts to Roseville Joint Union High School District
Center Unified Sch. Dist.
8408 Watt Ave.
Antelope, CA 95843
(916) 338-6400Folsom Cordova Unified Sch. Dist.
125 East Bidwell St.
Folsom, CA 95630
(916) 355-1100Natomas USD1901 Arena Blvd.Sacramento CA 95834(916) 567-5400Rocklin Unified Sch. Dist.
2615 Sierra Meadows Dr.
Rocklin, CA 95677
San Juan Unified Sch. Dist.
3738 Walnut Ave.
Carmichael, CA 95608
(916) 971-7700Twin Rivers Unified Sch. Dist.
5115 Dudley Blvd.
McClellan, CA 95652
(916) 566-1600Western Placer Unified Sch. Dist.
600 6th St. 4th Floor
Lincoln, CA 95648
2. Once the release has been approved from your home district please submit a copy of your student's most recent report card, a print-out of this year's attendance record and a discipline record (if any) from the school they are now attending to the Roseville Joint Union High School District Office. Please go to the following link on their website to complete the Inter-District application process: https://www.rjuhsd.us/Page/10250 If you have any questions please call their front desk at 916-786-2051. You must have approved permission from the Roseville Joint UHSD to attend Antelope High School.
3. All Inter-District students attending Antelope High School must meet the following requirements:
- Must have a minimum 2.0 grade point average with no D or F grades
- Good Attendance, no excessive tardiness or un-excused absences
- An exemplary discipline record and
- Participate in extracurricular activities
NON-DISCRIMINATION STATEMENT The Roseville Joint Union High School District is committed to equal opportunity for all individuals. District programs, activities and services shall be free from unlawful discrimination, harassment, intimidation, and/or bullying based on actual or perceived characteristics of race, color, ancestry, nationality, immigration status, age, ethnicity, religion, marital status, medical information, mental or physical disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or association with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics. For inquiries/complaints, contact our Title IX Coordinator, Executive Director, Human Resources, Rob Hasty at (916) 782-8663 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.