Physical and Political Map Quiz will be on 1/16 Thursday or 1/17 Friday- be sure to study the even locations only for the political portion.
The following is due January 14th /15th: Assignment 3 in your notebook
•Create a “story” with the vocabulary words placed in the text.
• The meaning of the word must be understood and connected to the context of the European Peninsula.
•Use and Highlight the following terms in the text/story:
•Northern European Plain
Due Monday December 2- Scoopit! sites
1. Sign into your Scoopit site and create a new topic. The topic is North America.
2. I need you "to follow" the RHSGeo Scoopit site. So become a follower of our class site.
3. Research a total of 6 articles- the articles must represent each of the PERSIA categories (1 article for each section).
4. Add insight into the comment box discuss the following:
- Which PERSIA category does the article represent? How does it represent the PERSIA category?
- Why did you choose this article and what is the main idea?
PERSIA ( see handout in your notebook) =Political, Economic, Religious, Social, Intellectual /Arts, Area/ Geography
Due 11/22- Map Quiz United States - be sure to study your physical map.
Due 11/ 14 or 11/15
Research, read,and bring in a copy of a current event article that discusses illegal immigration to the United States.
11/5 or 11/ 6 map quiz Mexico
10/29 or 10/30 Map Quiz Canada
10/10 Thursday Map Quiz- Be sure to study assignment #2 in your notebook
Mini Case Study - Assignment 8 in your notebook
1.5 important and key facts that show a thorough understanding of the topic.
2.5 visuals original or researched ( pictures, graphs, charts, maps, etc.)
4.Create a level 1,2,3 questions using Costas /Bloom handout in back of your notebook
5.Answer all questions thoroughly
Choose one of the following:
▫Great Barrier Reef and Other environmental issues (pg 842-846 and 840-841)
▫Clash of Cultures (pg 850-853)
▫Island Economy (pg. 847 and pg 836-839)