Letters of recommendation may be required for colleges and universities, scholarships, military service, or workforce employment.
Please use the Letter of Recommendation Form (see below) to provide background information to your teachers and counselors so they can write a strong letter on your behalf!
1) Your recommender needs time to put together a good letter, so make sure you provide them with plenty of notice (one month lead time is appropriate, but two weeks is the very least). For letters needed before winter break, you must return this completed form no later than
2) Clearly note the dates/deadlines that your letters are due to be submitted.
3) Seek out the Roseville High School staff members who know you best.
4) Waive your confidentiality rights, when asked, to ensure that colleges know that your recommender felt the freedom to comment honestly.
5) When completing your forms, please provide your contact information in case your recommender needs to clarify any of the responses you
* Because recommendations are confidential, they will be sent directly to requesting campuses or provided to students only in
officially sealed envelopes.