There are plenty of reasons to begin, continue, or complete your college education at a California community college:
- Increase your earning power: college graduates make more money on average than high school graduates.
- Spend a lot less money: California community colleges have the lowest fees in the nation when compared to four-year universities.
- Get a second chance at your four-year university: if, coming out of high school, you were not accepted by your chosen four-year university, you can attend a community college and prepare to transfer to the four-year university.
Apply between October 1st - November 30th of senior year: https://home.cccapply.org/en/To learn more about California Community Colleges, visit: https://www.cccco.edu/StudentsLocal community colleges:Sierra College: https://www.sierracollege.edu/American River College: https://arc.losrios.edu/Folsom Lake College: https://flc.losrios.edu/Sacramento City College: https://scc.losrios.edu/Cosumnes River College: https://crc.losrios.edu/
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Over the age of 18 without a high school diploma or equivalent who, in the judgement of the board, is capable of profiting from the instruction offered.