Roseville Joint Union High School District 2010-2011 District Goals
- Increase by 3 percentage points in every subgroup the number of graduates who complete a-g requirements.
- Increase by 3 percentage points the number of students who complete Career Technical Education (CTE) high school sequences of courses in approved Programs of Study at each comprehensive site.
- Continue to refine existing, current, district-wide end of course common assessments and increase by 10 percentage points the number of students achieving proficiency (70%) for Algebra 1, Biology, World Studies, Spanish 1, Health, and English 9.
- Increase by 5 percentage points the number of students achieving proficiency (C or better) in every course.
- Train 15-20 teachers in the Professional Learning Community (PLC) process at each site by sending teachers to PLC training.
- Meet mandated Adequate Yearly Progress (AYP) targets with every significant subgroup on 10th grade California High School Exit Exams (CaHSEE).