Location: LibraryHours: 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.Contact: Katrina HeadrickEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone: (916) 782-3781 ext. 2601College Reps please visit Counselor Community to schedule a visit to our school or send me an email.The College & Career Center is devoted to helping OHS students on their journey to college, trade schools, military and future careers.(For up-to-date daily announcements: OHS student bulletin)Follow us on Instagram and Twitter!
Future Hornet Day is Back!That time of year is here once again - The Fall 2023 application period! We are excited to share that Fall 2023 applications are OPEN. Students can apply on our website until Thursday, December 15.
Future Hornet Day is back and happening this Friday, from 9 AM - 3 PM at Sacramento State University Union. Students who are interested in applying for Fall 2023 can have their eligibility reviewed, and receive assistance with their application in the Application Workshop during Future Hornet Day! Future Hornet Day will offer complimentary parking from 8 AM - 4 PM only in Parking Structure 3. Students do not have to attend the whole day.
Below are details for Fall 2023 applicants interested in having their application reviewed in-person:
Every attendee will have access to take a Campus Tour and visit the Sac State Department & Resource Fair! Campus Tours will be from 9:30 AM - 1:30 PM, with a tour taking place every 30 minutes and the last tour departing at 1:30 PM. The Sac State Department & Resource Fair will take place from 10 AM - 1 PM where students will have the opportunity to meet with representatives from academic majors, student support services, and student organizations. Students can still register today!
- Eligibility Review
- 9 AM - 3 PM; Foothill Suite (3rd floor)
- Students should bring unofficial transcripts to the event so an Admissions Counselor can evaluate their eligibility.
- Application Workshop
- 9 AM - 3 PM; Hinde Auditorium (1st floor)
- Students should bring their own smart device/laptop to complete their application on-site. Admissions Counselors will be available for assistance.
- On-the-Spot Admissions
- 9 AM - 3 PM; Foothill Suite (2nd floor)
- Students who have already submitted their application for Fall 2023 AND meet CSU and Sac State eligibility requirements can visit this station for Admissions On-the-Spot.
Future Hornet Day Registration Link: https://csus.visitdays.
- Eligibility Review