Digital Learning and Innovation
Welcome to the Digital Learning and Innovation page! Our mission is to support, prepare, and innovate with and alongside our staff in order to transform learning for all students served by the Roseville Joint Union High School District.
The Digital Learning and Innovation Team is responsible for all of the professional working relationships, processes, and policies related to digital learning, including:
- Digital learning processes and applied digital learning activities, technology-based student performance standards, and research and technology-based instructional practices/accountability
- Development and monitoring of district technological innovations and programs
- Professional development technology training for district teachers and support staff
- Monitoring and managing assessment and application technologies
- Management of technology-based Instructional Materials in accordance with the California Education Code, including e-textbooks
Please contact us with any questions pertaining to these components of the learning delivery system. Additional contact information can be found on the links provided on this page or from the drop-down menu.
Canvas Information for Parents and Students
To access our Digital Learning and Innovation website, please click here!
Teacher Support Resources
To access our monthly Digital Learning and Innovation Newsletters, please click here!
To access Canvas Help Resources, please click here!
To access ALL Digital Tools, please click here!
Digital Learning Menu by Johanna McCoy (Credit to Nicole Pate for layout)