Stay happy, healthy and strong all year long with Grokker. You’ll have unlimited access to over 4,000 on-demand video classes in the topics of:
- Financial Well-being
Free to all employees! To verify eligibility, please use the link below to start the process of joining Grokker:
It's back! After the success of last summer's Grokker Incentive Program, SIG will be launching a new incentive this summer.
We want to encourage you to work on wellbeing in a way that feels positive and natural to you. You deserve it!
Just don't forget to track your progress on your fitness tracker or use the Apple Watch app. If indoor wellbeing suits your mood (or workday), hop onto Grokker for a good workout, a new recipe, or find some peace and calm with a guided meditation or stretch session.
It’s your Summer, do what you like to do!
How does it work? We're glad you asked! Here's what you need to know:
1. You're already enrolled in the Incentive Plan. That's right! No extra steps are required to participate.
2. There will be three incentive plans that run during the summer. The first will run from June 1 - June 30, the second one will occur July 1 - July 31, and the final one will be August 1 - August 31, with new winners each month.
3. The more Wellbeing Minutes you earn, the more variety of prizes you'll have a chance to win!
- Tier 1: 180 Wellbeing Minutes
- Tier 2: 360 Wellbeing Minutes
- Ultra: 540 Wellbeing Minutes
4. Earn Wellbeing Minutes by watching Grokker content, connecting your tracker to your Grokker account, or self-reporting activity that is not tracked on your device.
5. Random drawings for the winners will take place at the end of June, July, and August.
6. When there are Grokker challenges running this summer, you will be able to compete in both the challenge and the incentive program.
7. Visit your Grokker homepage to track your progress. For every minute watch on Grokker, you’ll earn one Wellbeing Minute.
NEW FEATURE Music for Focus and Sleep
KAISER members now have full access to the Calm app.
RJUHSD partners with California Family Fitness!
Please contact our Benefits Coordinator for more information on enrollment.
Benefits Coordinator: Susan Pierson email@example.com or 916/782-6565 Ext. 1028