Sierra College Registration This Week!!Summer and Fall 2022 registration dates for Academic Enrichment students is scheduled to start on April 28, 2022.
You must complete ALL steps!
NEED HELP- Contact Paula: email@example.com or (916) 458-5279 and watch the Learn how to apply to our Academic Enrichment program Video
The 2022/23 Academic Enrichment Compliance e-form is now available! AE Compliance e-form
- This form must be completed annually by the high school principal (or designee) to certify compliance with the provisions of the Academic Enrichment program
- Permission from the principal (or designees) is required to authorize 9th-12th grade students to enroll in Sierra College courses
*We encourage schools to name at least two designees to sign in addition to the principal
- This form is valid for one academic year: Fall 2022, Spring 2023, and Summer 2023
Completing the form:
- Use this link to access the form: AE Compliance e-form
* Returning users: Sign in with your Dynamics Forms account
* New users: Create an account with your own name and email address then check email for account activation link
- Video tutorial: creating a Dynamic Forms account (navigate to minute 6:55 to 7:33)
- Choose the 2022-23 year from the drop down menu
- Add the names and email addresses of all authorized approvers
If you need to update the authorized users at any point, please submit changes here: Update to AE Compliance e-form
The Academic Enrichment Program Application e-form and PDF for Summer 2022 and Fall 2022 are now available online: College in High School webpage
- Summer e-forms and PDF’s are being processed now
- Fall e-forms can be accessed and signed by students and parents now but will not be routed to HS authorized approvers until we receive your 2022/23 Compliance e-form
- Fall PDF’s can be signed by all and submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org but will be held for processing until we receive your 2022/23 Compliance e-form
Once admitted as an Academic Enrichment student, you must take a minimum of courses from your local high school:
- Make sure the class you want isn't restricted. Review the Academic Enrichment Restricted Course List
- Refer to the Ready4Reg page for instructions.
Please note that the welcome email that includes your Sierra College acceptance and information may be sent to your junk, spam or promotions folders.
For helpful registration videos and instructions that includes how to add a class and information about waitlists.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact Ms. Mota, Enrollment Specialist at Sierra College.
Google Voice: (916) 458-5279