Some users have reported that when on their chromebook their connection drops in the middle of Zoom, YouTube or in general. This is most often not related to hardware/ChromeOS but is rather a setting that needs to be checked.
- Click the notification center in the bottom right of ChromeOS
- Click the Settings Gear icon
- Once settings have been opened select "Wi-Fi" under the "Network" tab.
- Select your network (your wireless network that you want to connect to or stay connected to)
- Check the boxes for "Prefer this network" and "Automatically connect to this network"