Granite Bay High School is a positive learning community of high expectations that prepares all students for post-secondary success.
• Students will be challenged by a relevant and rigorous curriculum that provides high standards and expectations for every level of ability and interest.
• Students will have multiple opportunities to make informed decisions in a supportive caring environment where respect, honesty, fairness, cooperation, and commitment are practiced.
• Students will attend a safe campus where students, staff, and the community promote social and individual responsibility and integrity.
• Students will be served through a process of continuous assessment and improvement that requires and values the active participation and contributions of students, staff, parents, and other stakeholders.
• Students will be engaged in a high quality curricular and co-curricular program that recognizes and rewards participation, leadership, and achievement.
• Students will share an academic experience that emphasizes critical thinking, intercultural understanding, and exposure to a variety of points of view.