ASB & Student Government
Kim Bair - firstname.lastname@example.org
The Student Store
2) You MUST create an appointment to view the items in the Student Store
3) Log in and under the Product Categories drop down, select Student Store
- To report a car in my spot:
- Take a photo of the violating car...the license plate must be visible in the photo!
- Report the violation and submit the photo to Mr. Padilla in the assistant principal’s office.
- My spot is only reserved DURING THE SCHOOL DAY before the beginning of second period. I will have no recourse if I am not in the spot at the beginning of second period. The spot is NOT reserved at any time after the school day ends (ex: games or other after school activities).
Class Remind 101 Account Information for the 2021-2022 school year
Text the code below to 81010 to sign up for your class Remind 101 account.
Messaging and Data Charges May Apply ~ Please check with your Parents/Guardians before signing up.Seniors: @woodcreek21Juniors: @woodcreek_classof22Sophomores: @
Senior - Class of 2022
Amy Scholfield email@example.com
Frank King firstname.lastname@example.org
Junior - Class of 2023
James Konow - email@example.com
Phil Eisenhower firstname.lastname@example.org
Sophomore - Class of 2024
Elena Burns email@example.com
Joe McAlister - firstname.lastname@example.org
Freshmen - Class of 2025
Tyler Hensley email@example.com
Andrew Rusnak firstname.lastname@example.orgParent Consent form are available at the sign up table for Blood Drive MUST be filled out in BLUE OR BLACK INK - forms filled out in pencil will NOT be accepted!September 29, 2021March 2, 2022Like us on Facebook @whstimberwolves and Follow us on Twitter @Woodcreek_HS.