Below is a list of the documents you'll need to enroll in the Roseville Joint Union High School District.
Please make sure you have all of these with you when you start the enrollment verification process.
Falsified documents will result in immediate disenrollment of student.
For initial enrollment, the parent or guardian must also provide two documents from the list below
to support the residency verification form and the residency affidavit. (P.O. Box addresses are NOT accepted)
- Mortgage Statement, Rental Agreement or Shared Housing Affidavit - must be current.
If you are a renter and do not pay utilities because it is included in the rent, provide a letter
from the lessor and/or a copy of the rental agreement stating that utilities are included.
- PG&E, SMUD or Roseville Electric bill - current within the last two months with an address
inside our district boundaries.
Verification of identity of parent, caregiver, licensed foster agency or group home
representative, or California Superior Court-appointed legal guardian. One of the following
- A driver's license (any photo driver's license or California identification card is permitted)
- A passport with photo ID
- Appropriate agency identification if an agent or representative of social services
or foster care agency
- An academic transcript or report card from your previous high school.
- For Special Education students: current or most recent IEP and assessments.
- For GATE (Gifted And Talented Education) students: prior test scores and/or certificates
- For EL (English Learners) students: a copy of current CELDT scores.
- Shared residence affidavit
- Qualified caregiver affidavit