RHS Family Connection from Naviance
Family Connection from NAVIANCE is a web-based service designed especially for students and parents. NAVIANCE is a comprehensive web site that you can use to help in making decisions about colleges, careers and academic planning. A great resource guide has also been created to assist in exploring the tools in Naviance.
Below you will find all the resources and information you need to get you going with NAVIANCE!
Here are just a few things NAVIANCE Family Connections will allow you to do:
- Build a 4-year plans
- Complete on-line surveys
- Fill out Career Interest Inventories
- Manage timelines and deadlines for making decisions about colleges and careers.
- Research and compare colleges and Universities
- Compare GPA, standardized test scores, and other statistics to actual historical data of students who have already applied to similar colleges/universities from RHS.
- Sign up for college visits
- Communicate with your students counselor regarding their College and Career Plans
- Track and guide your student’s post-secondary plans!
- Find out which colleges will be visiting RHS!
Click here to access the NAVIANCE Family Connection Log In to get started!