The California Scholarship Federation is an honor society that recognizes highest academic achievement. Membership in our organization signifies excellence in academic achievement. To apply you must have a minimum G.P.A. of 3.5 and have taken core curriculum classes.
· Seniors and Juniors who qualify are invited to apply in both August and January.
· Sophomores who qualify are invited to apply in January.
· The first three weeks after Semester 1 ends in January (using Fall grades)
· The first three weeks of a new school year in August (using Spring
Membership must be applied for each SEMESTER and is based on grades from both grading periods (Quarter 1 and Semester 1 or Quarter 3 and Semester 2) of the prior semester.
· You’ll need proof of your grades from the prior semester using any ONE (1) of the following methods:
- a copy of your transcript
- a copy of the grade reports that were mailed to you
- a current printout from Aeries
· You must pay a membership fee of $10.00 along with the completed application and grade info each term.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
• Students who maintain membership for a minimum of four terms
(one of which must be using grades from their SENIOR year)
are awarded Life Time Membership.
• Life Time members are honored on Senior A.M.A. Night by receiving:
- a CSF Lifetime pin
- a separate CSF gold seal diploma
- an Honor Cord to wear at Graduation
CSF offers SCHOLARSHIPS to its Life Time Members!
* This year they will be awarding two $1,000 scholarships and two $500
* To qualify for one of the three $1000 scholarships given, a student must be:
· Lifetime member
· Have sold two (2) entertainment book their junior year, and
two (2) their senior year. (These monies pay for scholarships.)
· Fill out essay/application in the Career Center in February
WHO DO I CONTACT FOR MORE INFO?
Mr. Handling Room Room 923