1) Dance Tickets are sold during lunch ONLY!
2) Dance tickets are NEVER sold after school or at the door.
3) Student must have all fines cleared and have their student ID with them to purchase dance tickets.
4) Approved Dance Bid is REQUIRED if your bringing a non-WHS student (guest) to a WHS dance
5) Guests MUST have a Dance Ticket - Dance Bids are NOT tickets - once your bid is approved you can purchase your guest a dance ticket.
6) Only current WHS Students can purchase dance tickets (Parents, Siblings or friends cannot purchase tickets for you)
1) Student MUST have their WHS school ID with them to enter the dance and to purchase dance tickets
2) Replacement ID's can be purchased at the Finance Window for $5.00
1) A Dance Bid is NOT a Dance Ticket
2) If a current WHS student would like to bring a NON-WHS student to a school dance, they are required to pick up a Dance Bid at the Attendance office, fill it out and get it approved. Once the Dance Bid is approved, a ticket can be purchased for their guest. Dance Bids are available approximately 3 weeks prior to the dance and can be picked up in the attendance office or on this page (scroll down to dance). The process can take a couple of days, so don't wait until the last minute; late dance bids will not be processed. NO EXCEPTIONS! There is always a deadline date on the Dance Bid Request form, be sure to have your Dance Bid completed and turned in on time; late dance bids requests will not be processed.
1) Please view the WHS dress code policy ~ CLICK HERE
3) Only envelope size purses are allowed
1) Fines are posted in Homelink
2) Fines are posted outside the Attendance office (in shadow box)
3) Questions regarding fines? Stop by the Finance Window or call Mrs. Villaneva (916) 771-6565 ext 4047
Saturday, March 25, 2017
7:00-10:00 P.M. in the Cafeteria
Night on the Quad Dance
Friday, May 19, 2017
7:00-10:00 P.M. Quad
Senior Ball Saturday, April 29, 2017 8:00-11:00 P.M.
Serrano Country Club
5005 Serrano Pkwy, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
Saturday, October 22, 2016
Saturday, January 28, 2017
7:00-10:00 P.M. in the GYM