INSTRUCTIONS TO OBTAIN A HIGH SCHOOL TRANSCRIPT
Students 18 years of age and OVER:
· Fill out, sign and submit the “Transcript Request” form—available in the attendance office or you may download Click Here
o $3.00 per transcript requested (cash or check only)
o If transcript needs to be mailed directly to the student or school include:
§ 1 addressed, #10 business envelope per transcript (see addressing/mailing instructions below)
§ 1 first class stamp per envelope
o If picking up your transcript, please provide photo I.D. for verification.
o Parent/Guardian may pick up transcript if the student has given written permission on the request form. Photo I.D. is required for verification.
Students under 18 years of age:
· All of the above requirements, plus
· Parent/Guardian signature is mandatory on the transcript request form
· Requests for Official Transcripts will not be processed if there are fines on your student account.
· Transcripts can only be released to student or parent/guardian (with permission if student is over 18 years old)
· Transcripts may not be emailed
· Transcripts may only be faxed to schools, education verification services or prospective employers. The request for information must be received on company letterhead accompanied by a student-signed permission to release information. If the agencies require a transcript hard copy mailed, instructions for mailing transcripts must be followed and a $3.00 fee applies.
· Requests to mail transcripts will not be processed if addressed, stamped envelopes are not included.
· Transcripts include the following information:
o Test Scores: AP, SAT, ACT, CST, CAHSEE (official AP/SAT/ACT scores must be sent from College Board)
· Transcripts not picked up within 3 months of order will be destroyed—NO REFUNDS!
· Please allow 24 to 48 hours to process your transcript request
For further information please contact:
Veronica Hollingshead, Student Services
(916) 771-6565 ext. 4046